Windows 2008 & TCAdmin

agentpr24

Hi,

i would like to have some help about Windows 2008 and TCAdmin because i have alot of BSOD. This server as no junk installed except for what it need to make it run good as a gaming server. I dont understand why i get that much problem with Win2008 and almost nothing with Win2003 & TCAdmin. Here is what i get often ;

==============================================

Fault bucket X64_0xF4_TCAdminService._IMAGE_csrss.exe, type 0

Event Name: BlueScreen

Response: http://oca.microsoft.com/resredir.aspx?sid=10&Bucket=X64_0xF4_TCAdminService._IMAGE_csrss.exe&ID=4c486469-b19e-4aa3-9ca6-3734a35c9a1b

Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:

P1:

P2:

P3:

P4:

P5:

P6:

P7:

P8:

P9:

P10:

Attached files:

C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini091809-01.dmp

C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\4\WER-248672504-0.sysdata.xml

C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\4\WERC87A.tmp.version.txt

These files may be available here:

C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\Report05670cd9

The reason supplied by user FOXTROT\arianadmin for the last unexpected shutdown of this computer is: Other (Unplanned)

Reason Code: 0xa000000

Problem ID:

Bugcheck String:

Comment: aucune kaliss didée

I verified the HD & Windows Update and everything if fine. Im not sure witch Anti-Virus im going to install so if you have any good one, it would be great if you could give me some advise on that.

As for the problem, i realy dont know what could make TCAdmin and Windows Server 2008 having a hard time working out without some BSOD. In the past Jason as told me to take Win2008 as a Remote Server only, what i did but now im having some concern if it could be the Remote Server and not the Master Server that give me that problem.

Could if be possible that the server is infected with any kind of virus or its simply a problem with TCAdmin & Win2008 (csrss.exe). I verified on Microsoft website for some help but nothing realy to touch my problem.

Thank for your time ppl.

I have made a support ticket and here what Luis replied me ;

Hi,

Other clients have reported this. What I did was configure the game server's windows service to run with .NET 2.0 instead of .NET 1.1 but this is only applied to new game servers. You need to manually update existing game servers. To do this go to TCAdmin Control Panel\Monitor\Services. In each of the TCXXXXXXXX folders open TCAdminService.exe.config with notepad. Change these first 2 lines:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<configuration>

with this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<configuration>

<startup>

<supportedRuntime version="v2.0.50727" />

<supportedRuntime version="v1.1.4322" />

</startup>

Then restart the service. Do this for one game server first. To make sure that you are doing this correctly, after restarting the game server open env.txt in the same service folder. The first line should say:

.NET Version=2.0.50727.3074

Let me know if you do this for all game servers on that server and you still have this problem.

Luis Alvarenga

TCAdmin - The Game Hosting Control Panel

http://www.tcadmin.com

Archived