Strange 1.6 problem

gemcneill

I am having an issue with 1.6 not broadcasting for some reason. Everything was fine and then after a scheduled reboot, the server will not broadcast 1.6 servers. The server starts fine with tcadmin and I can even connect to it just fine but it can not be see with hlsw or with tcadmin server status, and eventually the server is restarted due to tcadmin not being able to communicate with it. It has happened on 2 physical servers. The rest of the servers are fine, just these 2. I did not see any strange windows updates, and I have disabled all firewalls and still have this issue. Thought it might be a virus or hardware problem, but that all came up clean. Is there something I am missing?

George

No there are not, I can even join the game, but its like something is blocking it from broadcasting. It shows it is vac enabled so it means it is communicating with the outside world, but the port does not seem to work. A css server I create on the same ip and port work just fine.

George

Archived