TeamPay latest version?

dimitrifrom31

Tried to purchase teampay on clanbaselive however their billing system is broken and when I want to checkout im just redirected to paypal homepage instead of the payment page so I cant pay the order.

Ive sent emails and tried to contact them via CE forums but no answer.

Does any1 know how to get the latest version of TeamPay? The one I have works client side but I get blankpage on admin panel.

• 3 weeks later...

Could someone, let me know the answer to this question.

1.Clan member donates but does the transaction get processed or does ce / TP hold the amount until it goes to paypal when the account owner has the correct funds ?

When the clan member pays or donates via teampay does the transaction get processed

or does it get held at teampay until the account holder pay the outstanding invoice

note the 2 bold parts which are important please state which one

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

they managed to do an upgrade, i will wait for temapay release and ask for an upgrade of my live install since they did it on a copy as it took days.

After that I will see, CE was looking promising but it still lacks affiliates plugin that comes by default with WHMCS (no 3rd party plugin).

If they dont bring the features they anounced in a short term then yes I may switch to WHMCS, im using it in another GSP so im already familiar with it. Just hoping the switch is easy (importing packages and clients)

they managed to do an upgrade, i will wait for temapay release and ask for an upgrade of my live install since they did it on a copy as it took days.

After that I will see, CE was looking promising but it still lacks affiliates plugin that comes by default with WHMCS (no 3rd party plugin).

If they dont bring the features they anounced in a short term then yes I may switch to WHMCS, im using it in another GSP so im already familiar with it. Just hoping the switch is easy (importing packages and clients)

Its easy Dimitri, they have a nice importer, the only thing is the packages it screws them all up, but probably an hours worth of work to import them. I am about to move my last CE install over to WHMCS. CE4 is starting to head towards WHMCS look, but it can and it will never be WHMCS.

As far as troubles, yes its been a pain even for me, and the reason why we are moving over to WHMCS aside for the plugins i have for it.

Its easy Dimitri, they have a nice importer, the only thing is the packages it screws them all up, but probably an hours worth of work to import them. I am about to move my last CE install over to WHMCS. CE4 is starting to head towards WHMCS look, but it can and it will never be WHMCS.

As far as troubles, yes its been a pain even for me, and the reason why we are moving over to WHMCS aside for the plugins i have for it.

u gota recreate the packages or just make "corrections" after import?

I will probably give a try to WHMCS and its import script for a month and if the import is "easy" enough then move to WHMCS.

Does WHMCS have a clan pay system (equivalent of teampay for CE) ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I need a volunteer or two who has a DEVELOPMENT CE 4.0 setup....I dont have CE any longer.

Volunteers will get the upgrade for free.

I will need FTP and phpmyadmin access to this install for testing..

Contact me via MSN: support @ clanbaselive.com

Archived