Changes made to TCAdmin Module don't save

CrimsonGT

So my webhost just moved my WHMCS install from /whmcs to a subdomain so that I could set it up with a static IP and SSL. Problem I seem to be having is everything works great except for the TCAdmin Advanced module. For whatever reason, no changes to it seem to be working after the move.

Before it was moved, it was working fine. Now if I change anything on the Module Settings page and click "Save Changes" it just erases the changes I made. Does anyone have any thoughts on what could be the problem? I was thinking maybe it was something to do with it being on a different domain than before, but seeing as how everything else works I have no idea.

*Edit*

One other question just to avoid multiple threads/posts. Has anyone managed to get Quantity Configurable Options working with selecting player slots instead of Drop Down boxes? Im assuming just linking TCAdmin Module to a Quantity ConfigOption and then using a checkbox for Private/Public server would work as opposed to a dropdown with PRI10 and PUB10?

Yeah I did. I got a response back from WHMCS that said this is caused by a corrupted database so blah. Im thinking this might be on them as it happened when I upgraded to the latest version, and from looking at the whmcs forums, seems to have happened to a fair amount of others as well.

is this the problem.

where you try to edit your whmcs or even change the configure or modules it won't save?

HAHA. i have this problem too.

if it is.

WHMCS

they said

"either it has to do something with the database (broken) or try reuploading the admin folder again"

hopefully it works for you

Yup lol. No changes made in the products&settings would save. I just deleted everything, got a new webhost, reinstalled, and set everything back up today (havent actually started using it yet so that was fine) and it works fine now. I think they screwed something up bad though with that update.

Archived