TCADMIN + WHMCS issue

pjdaley

TCADMIN ADVANCED module error:

Module Create Failed - Service ID: 9 - Error: No results were returned. Check your TCAdmin logs. URL used: http:///billingapi.aspx

TCADMIN MODULE from WHMCS error:

Module Create Failed - Service ID: 8 - Error: -1 - System.Exception: Game datacenter id does not exist. at Web.billingapi.xde97676d01739ced(Object xe0292b9ed559da7d, EventArgs xfbf34718e704c6bc)

I have set it up verbatim to the WHMCS TCAdmin Advanced Module.pdf Every time it creates a server it puts the top error in the automation setup email, followed by a link to the ADMIN section.

What am I missing? I am at the end of my rope, I have done this many times but this time it is not working.

You need to add the data center id from tca to your Configurable options:

TC0633808447606|Dallas, Texas

TC8745241477418|Washington, D.C

these are the data center id's not the server id's.

I have done this since, and am not using the normal tcadmin plugin for whmcs, I am using tcadmin advanced plugin and this is the result given after the order is complete.

he order placed for has received its first payment but an error occured and the account could not be automatically setup on the server

Client ID: 1

Product/Service: Counter-Strike: Source (100 tick)

Domain:

Error: No results were returned. Check your TCAdmin logs. URL used: http:///billingapi.aspx

Then at the bottom is a direct link to the ADMIN section of WHMCS, even though I purchased it as a customer.

any ideas anyone for the tcadmin advanced plugin? I would love to use it, instead of the normal WHMCS plugin.

*****EDIT: I treid the normal tcadmin plugin that came with WHMCS, it auto set everything up and works fine. It still sends out the link to the admin section of whmcs :(

Archived