TCAdmin username on order?

CrimsonGT

Im wondering how you guys handle tcadmin login information (username/password) for new and existing orders. Everything else is working right, but when I made a WHMCS account with the name demouser demouser (first/last) and created a server, it made a tcadmin account "demouser demouser".

I looked through the WHMCS module documentation/forums again but didnt see anything relative. Just wondering how you guys handle this so that it creates a normal username, and how to save it so other orders are assigned to it.

• 3 months later...

I'm making some experiences with tcadmin_advantage module for WHMCS and found some bugs/problems that don't know if I'm doing something wrong or that is a module problem.

» Product page (whmcs)

Have that error:

Warning: Missing argument 2 for tcadmin_advanced_getdescription() in /.../modules/servers/tcadmin_advanced/tcadmin_advanced.php on line 211

Don't know why, I think is a problem on the code...

» Username and Password Issue * FIXED

Right:

$billing_api_values["user_name"] = "CustomField:Username";

$billing_api_values["user_password"] = "CustomField:Password";

*I know there is no support for that, but if someone of you have or had that problem, certainly can help me.

Regards,

Archived