features request

dimitrifrom31

Here are some features I have been thinking about for some time, never posted yet tho. Sry if it was already requested, didnt see them yet so forgive me :

- Ability for customer to switch the startup type between Automatic and manual. Usefull for some secondary apps (thinking about Xaseco and fast for Trackmania in my case but there may be others such as SourceTV).

- Install scripts for game mods

- Install scripts for game updates

- multiple config files for game mods

- ability to choose if install/uninstall scripts are executed when reinstalling the server.

- fix the custom links "bug" when clicking on "change" to change the games the custom button will appear on you lose yout previous selection so you gota remember what games you had selected, select them over and add the new ones.

- enable the ability to edit restricted files in the config editor so you basically can restrict a file to access but let ppl edit the parts you want.

- email notifications when CPU/RAM usage collected by the data collector go over a fixed %

- auto reboot specified servers or games at a scheduled hour. Would be even better if customer could set this for its own server. Could be something working with the data collector, it would also check what games need to be restarted and do it.

- Ability to stop X times game servers that got modified (brandtext removed, status changed or slots increased) before disabling them.

Edit :

- Ability to "Hide" some config files from the customer view. I personaly use config files to create batch files that allow me to backup servers for exemple but I dont like that customer can see those files in their panel even if their access si restricted.

I cant rememebr all what I thought about so I ll update this later.

If some features are to be included in v2 I woudl apreciate to know it too :)

Note that there are no emergency requests, this is mostly about features that would improve the TCA daily usage.

thx for reading and taking in consideration anyway.

Archived