Ayuda con WHMCS?

chikarkas36

Did you seen the guide? There's many informations on how linking Whmcs and Tcadmin.

yea i read that thankyou but now have a problem whit WHMCS was working good while i testing i install on my dedicad server where tcadmin is auto setup and stuff working but then make the installation on my website hosting provider and now is not working no autosetup no recording users in tcadmin, i think is cuz i need a dedicated ip on my website? or what do you think guys is the problem ?

Tcadmin in dedicated server

WHMCS web hosting provider

any ideas ??

yea i read that thankyou but now have a problem whit WHMCS was working good while i testing i install on my dedicad server where tcadmin is auto setup and stuff working but then make the installation on my website hosting provider and now is not working no autosetup no recording users in tcadmin, i think is cuz i need a dedicated ip on my website? or what do you think guys is the problem ?

Tcadmin in dedicated server

WHMCS web hosting provider

any ideas ??

It's recommended that you use a dedicated ip for billing software also you'll need an ssl cert to process orders which also requires a dedicated ip.

It's recommended that you use a dedicated ip for billing software also you'll need an ssl cert to process orders which also requires a dedicated ip.

ok i move back WHMCS to my TCadmin is but tcadmin using port 80 whit IIS

and WHMCS using port 8080 whit both have dedicated ips but now TCadmin is not working whit WHMCS again autosetup no working i check the configs in both software and looks ?

First time working good :p now Don't wonna autosetup and dont's save user to tcadmin any ideas?

Archived