how to remove zeros

chikarkas36

hey i need to remove the zeros from pricing in tcadmin advanced module look this help please

looks like this :

Billing Cycle

0.00 1 Month (Month to Month)

0.00 3 Months Prepay - 10% Discount

0.00 6 Months Prepay - 15% Discount

i need to look like this

Billing Cycle

1 Month (Month to Month)

3 Months Prepay - 10% Discount

6 Months Prepay - 15% Discount

- Find your configureproduct.tpl file in templates/orderforms/

- Find lines 32-36

Replace the followling:

{$pricing.monthly}

With:

{if $pricing.rawpricing.monthly == "0.00"}1 Month (Month to Month){else}{$pricing.monthly}{/if}

And repeat for:

{$pricing.quarterly}

{$pricing.semiannually}

{$pricing.annually}

{$pricing.biennially}

Changing the names respectively.

Not tested, but should work.

- Find your configureproduct.tpl file in templates/orderforms/

- Find lines 32-36

Replace the followling:

{$pricing.monthly}

With:

{if $pricing.rawpricing.monthly == "0.00"}1 Month (Month to Month){else}{$pricing.monthly}{/if}

And repeat for:

{$pricing.quarterly}

{$pricing.semiannually}

{$pricing.annually}

{$pricing.biennially}

Changing the names respectively.

Not tested, but should work.

ok i testing now thank you

WHMCS might have changed the $pricing.rawpricing.monthly var. Try asking on the WHMCS forums, someone might be able to help you better there.

thank you i post in whmcs forums and i still waiting for response after 5 days poor community someone help me please can pay some money :p for the beers :p

thank you i post in whmcs forums and i still waiting for response after 5 days poor community someone help me please can pay some money :p for the beers :p

No need for paying..

Here is Santa's gift to you it may be little early, but he has to go to a lot of houses.

This is based of the updated templates...

Replace

<select name="billingcycle" onchange="submit()">
{if $pricing.monthly}<option value="monthly"{if $billingcycle eq "monthly"} selected="selected"{/if}>{$pricing.monthly}</option>{/if}
{if $pricing.quarterly}<option value="quarterly"{if $billingcycle eq "quarterly"} selected="selected"{/if}>{$pricing.quarterly}</option>{/if}
{if $pricing.semiannually}<option value="semiannually"{if $billingcycle eq "semiannually"} selected="selected"{/if}>{$pricing.semiannually}</option>{/if}
{if $pricing.annually}<option value="annually"{if $billingcycle eq "annually"} selected="selected"{/if}>{$pricing.annually}</option>{/if}
{if $pricing.biennially}<option value="biennially"{if $billingcycle eq "biennially"} selected="selected"{/if}>{$pricing.biennially}</option>{/if}
</select>

with

{if $pricing.monthly}<option value="monthly"{if $billingcycle eq "monthly"} selected="selected"{/if}>Monthly</option>{/if}
{if $pricing.quarterly}<option value="quarterly"{if $billingcycle eq "quarterly"} selected="selected"{/if}>Quarterly</option>{/if}
{if $pricing.semiannually}<option value="semiannually"{if $billingcycle eq "semiannually"} selected="selected"{/if}>Semi-Annually</option>{/if}
{if $pricing.annually}<option value="annually"{if $billingcycle eq "annually"} selected="selected"{/if}>Annually</option>{/if}
{if $pricing.biennially}<option value="biennially"{if $billingcycle eq "biennially"} selected="selected"{/if}>Biennially</option>{/if}
</select>

Hopefully the gift is not defective.

No need for paying..

Here is Santa's gift to you it may be little early, but he has to go to a lot of houses.

This is based of the updated templates...

Replace

{if $pricing.monthly}<option value="monthly"{if $billingcycle eq "monthly"} selected="selected"{/if}>{$pricing.monthly}</option>{/if}
{if $pricing.quarterly}<option value="quarterly"{if $billingcycle eq "quarterly"} selected="selected"{/if}>{$pricing.quarterly}</option>{/if}
{if $pricing.semiannually}<option value="semiannually"{if $billingcycle eq "semiannually"} selected="selected"{/if}>{$pricing.semiannually}</option>{/if}
{if $pricing.annually}<option value="annually"{if $billingcycle eq "annually"} selected="selected"{/if}>{$pricing.annually}</option>{/if}
{if $pricing.biennially}<option value="biennially"{if $billingcycle eq "biennially"} selected="selected"{/if}>{$pricing.biennially}</option>{/if}
</select>

with

{if $pricing.monthly}<option value="monthly"{if $billingcycle eq "monthly"} selected="selected"{/if}>Monthly</option>{/if}
{if $pricing.quarterly}<option value="quarterly"{if $billingcycle eq "quarterly"} selected="selected"{/if}>Quarterly</option>{/if}
{if $pricing.semiannually}<option value="semiannually"{if $billingcycle eq "semiannually"} selected="selected"{/if}>Semi-Annually</option>{/if}
{if $pricing.annually}<option value="annually"{if $billingcycle eq "annually"} selected="selected"{/if}>Annually</option>{/if}
{if $pricing.biennially}<option value="biennially"{if $billingcycle eq "biennially"} selected="selected"{/if}>Biennially</option>{/if}
</select>

Hopefully the gift is not defective.

i do this in this file configureproduct.tpl but nothing happen :p still whit the zeros

take a look here :

http://www.hostileservers.com/billing/cart.php?gid=1

Archived