Whmcs, Windows, FastCGI

Admin-Nation-Servers

I am receiving a 500 error when users try ordering products/services

Everything works...until the users clicks "Checkout". Then the viewer receives a 500 error.

I've contacted whmcs about the site issue.. but they don't seem to know whats wrong so far.

Has anyone else setup their site with IIS7?

Other notes..

Clean install.

*UPDATE*

Error only happens on orders that are not free...

Thanks for the post, but error still continues. Note that everything works, but when ordering a product/service that cost money. If its free it works... lol

looks like to be related to a function called that might crash IIS or something. IM just assuming and you should just get their support fix this for you as Liam mentioned. This is basically their job to fix such an issue.

If thats a bad install they might bill you to install it for you tho but it should be worth paying since its usually a small fee and will take the pain out :)

Thanks for all the posts,

the only advice Matt gave me was to try and host the site on another server computer.

If that fails, I will try Chris's solution.

We had major issues using the IIS7 FastCGI handlers, once we switched and used the IIS6 RC1 fastCGI handlers all is happy.

Might want to give those a shot. http://www.iis.net/expand/FastCGI

Wish me luck :D

AMAZING,

after reinstalling my local test server about 50 times, I succeeded to get everything working.. but all the settings were developer and not for production use...

so the problem is still unclear....and it could just be one setting that is fubaring everything

anyone have a php.ini and my.ini (mysql) configuration files I can use on my test server?

I just want to see if I implement them, that they would still work. (I will make a few changes to them of course)

THANKS FOR ALL THE Post's

:D

UPDATE ~ I got everything....

Archived