Change Icon for Game Updates

Tyger0001

Hello Everyone,

This is the first time i'm changing the TCAdmin Template.

I'm working on a Win Vista Template, but i a bit of a problem...

The Game Updates icon uses the systemsettings.png. I want to use a different icon, and i'm kinda a noob to aspx structure.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance

Change.bmp

Hello Everyone,

This is the first time i'm changing the TCAdmin Template.

I'm working on a Win Vista Template, but i a bit of a problem...

The Game Updates icon uses the systemsettings.png. I want to use a different icon, and i'm kinda a noob to aspx structure.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance

just overwrite the icon with yours ?

Ok, maybe im not making my self clear enough, I want to use some icons that TCAdmin doe's not use by default.

I know where the icon folder exists i know all the 46 ICON files that reside in the MenuIcons folder inside of the TCAdmin programs menu root.

The problem is there is a line of code that i'm trying to find. like this...

<TD width="114" rowspan="5" align="right"><cc1:image id="image1" runat="server" src="Images/menuIcons/SystemSettings.gif" border="0"></cc1:Image></TD>

Im trying to find this string that modifies the webpage.

http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/Templates/Default/service_home.aspx

sorry, if i may sound stupid but this is the problem..

Thanks

I have already overwritten the icons that I want OVERWRITTEN.

The problem is, TCAdmin has used 1 Icon file FOR <( 2 )> TWO SPOTS UNDER THE "/Templates/Default/service_home.aspx".

The same icon for "Service Settings" and "Game Updates"!

I need to create a custom .aspx code so i can "DEFINE" a diffrent path to the ICON FOR THE GAME UPDATES.

This is what i need help with.........

Im with you on this.

Basically what you are wanting to do is actually change the code on the page so it uses a different icon, not a different icon aimage, but a different refference to an icon. Thus allowing you to use a completely different icon, one that is individual, and not used elsewhere.

Am I right?

If so, I believe that the code used to call the icons is within the encoded section of the site, and not editable within the templates :(

So in short, I am not sure if the icons are changeable in the way you want, unless you are adding ADDITIONAL buttons/icons, which allows you to specify the image used.

If I am wrong, hopefully someone will correct me.

Archived