joomla

Ultralord

• 4 weeks later...
Are you still having this issue?

my suggestion would be make a new menu button set as wrapper and put the url of ur TCadmin into that link any further question happy to help with joomla the best i can!

I pray you dont mean a iframe = horrible ;)

Best option would probably just do a template like normal, you cant do session sharing though, but would be alot better, our site is integrated with whmcs, but not via iframe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

http://server.tserverhq.com

We did it. IE has problems from what we can tell though we are sorting that out.

Edit: sorry I should explain how we did this huh? We could charge for this information like some of the others here, but we don't care information is free and knowledge is power we should all share it.

You want to make a complete working copy of your Joomla! site in html. Pretty much right click on your website and click "View Page Source" After that pops up find out where your content is showing up. You can usually do this by Checking for the first few words in the content.

Ok, now that is done; you have that copy the entire page code into a text editor. Go back to the file and remove that "Content" part. Save it and boom you should have a working html file that looks exactly like your site!

What you want to do now is to separate the file between top and bottom so you can use it as a header and a footer. The best place to split it up usually is the two areas that are not your "content" that you already erased. You will then want to paste this into your header and your footer. (Make sure you upload your CSS to the TCAdmin template editor anyways as the embedded CSS will only work for the header and footer strangely.

Here is the kicker to making it all work! Tcadmin was unfortunately designed around the <table> tag. So to make it all work you need to put

</td></tr></table> at the top of your header

<tr><td> at the bottom of the header.

</td></tr></table> at the top of your footer

<table border="0" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="width:">

<tr><td> at the bottom of your footer

It should completely work. If you have questions let us know

Archived