WHMCS/TCadmin automation not working?

ajax11124

Im new to this, but i can't seem to get the automation to work. I followed a tutorial on WHMCS's website and did a few other google searches and from that i learned how to use tcadmin and whmcs better, but i still can't get them to work together.

If anyone knows whats wrong please let me know, its probably something amateurish.

For the purpose of this explanation i will say my Master servers IP is 10.10.10.1 and my WHMCS hostname/ip is server.com/120.0.0.1

Here is what i did:

-First i setup a server in WHMCS with my TCadmin Hostname/IP, I selected TCadmin from the drop menu, and put in my Username/password for tcadmin in the field provided.

-Then i enabled my billing API in TC_GSAUTO plugin.

--I added the Hostname and IP to the allowed IP's like this:

server.com

At this point i believed i was ready to setup my products/services section of whmcs.

-I setup the product, chose tcadmin in the modules section, set the game id to 10 because i am testing with a CSS server, then added additonal configurations. (Slots/hostname/rcon/username/password)

Followed the tutorial at this page step by step: http://wiki.whmcs.com/TCAdmin

Im not sure what i did wrong but its hard to give the details of everything since it is such a long process.

Here are a few basic images if this will also help.

editserver.jpg

modules.jpg

If you need more information just let me know, I gave what i thought was relevant at the time. Thanks!

ok, i looked at the logs and I see a few different things.

There are 3 files that have to do with API:

BillingAPI.Errors.txt

billingapi.lastcommand.txt

BillingAPI.txt

I am not sure what this means i have to fix, but here is the info in all of them.

BillingAPI.txt

3/6/2010 12:39:12 AM : 207.xxx.xxx.xxx: Accepting connection.
3/6/2010 12:39:12 AM : 207.xxx.xxx.xxx: Action: AddPendingSetup
3/6/2010 12:39:12 AM : User Email: myemail@mywebsite.com
3/6/2010 12:39:12 AM : User Billing ID: 1

billingapi.lastcommand.txt

tcadmin_username=**********
tcadmin_password=**********
function=AddPendingSetup
response_type=XML
game_package_id=9
voice_package_id=9
client_id=1
user_email=myemail@mysite.com
user_fname=myname
user_lname=mylastname
user_address1=my address
user_address2=
user_city=my city
user_state=New York
user_zip=my zip
user_country=US
user_phone1=my phone
user_name=my username
user_password=my pass
game_id=10
game_slots=12
game_private=0
game_additional_slots=
game_branded=0
game_additional_arguments=
voice_id=
voice_slots=
voice_private=0
voice_additional_slots=
skip_page=1
game_datacenter=Chicago
game_hostname=work
game_rcon_password=1234
game_private_password=
voice_hostname=
voice_rcon_password=
voice_private_password=
=

BillingAPI.Errors.txt

3/6/2010 12:39:12 AM : Game datacenter id does not exist.

Any ideas? Because i don't know what this means i need to fix lol. Im happy the servers are atleast communicating, thats more then i knew before, but whats the next step to making this work?

Game ID needs to be a TCAdmin variable for the game

TC################

Read above and see your last error. You need to get the TCAdmin Game ID by going to TCAdmin Admin Home > System Settings > Supported Games

Then you'll see the TCAdmin Game ID there next to your game

Ive been messing around with things, I have tried the name and the ID both in the modules section of my order and in the server section on Datacenter/NOC. I have tried all possible combination's for that. Even if thats not the problem can someone tell me what i am suppose to use in Game Datacenter section of the product module, and if i am suppose to have something set in Datacenter/NOC of the server config?

I noticed on WHMCS im getting this error when an order is placed:

Module Command Error
-1 - System.Exception: Game datacenter id does not exist. at Web.billingapi.xde97676d01739ced(Object xe0292b9ed559da7d, EventArgs xfbf34718e704c6bc)

I thought i had my datacenter ID correct so im not sure what this means i need to change. I have the module Game Datacenter ID on WHMCS set with the number letter combo ID shown on TCAdmin in System settings>>datacenter section. Is it suppose to be the name or do i need to change settings of that datacenter or something?

• 1 month later...

I am also having the same issues. I keep getting the error "Game datacenter id does not exist." If you have a solution please contact me via e-mail or here. kpearson@freonhosting.com I have made sure the datacenter ID is correct and same with Game ID. I to have checked MANY sites trying to figure this out but just cannot seem to find the correct answer. I am also having an issue with the Mailing Server too.

make sure you have in:

Admin Home > System Settings > Datacenters > Datacenter Details

Allow Signups checked, and as far as your email make sure it is a fully qualified email you are using and it's set up here:

Admin Home > System Settings > Plugins > Automation Configuration/Email Templates

Archived