Config For Mount & Blade: Warband

ViolentCrimes

• 1 month later...
Anyway to limit the player numbers, seems like it can't be queried and can't put values into the command line correct?

create your sample config in a new folder named cfg or w/e. Forbid list with folderconfig.tca thingie and use config editor to allow customers to edit only the parts you want them to be able to edit.

I tried to create a server using latest dedicated package and this game seems to be fill of bugs. Every now and then every1 gets kicked with an "incorrect authorization key". Restarting the server fixes the issue for a while then bug coems again. Browsed doc and forums and there are actually tons of ppl who faced that. DIdnt find any relevant info about how to fix.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

hi , i get some problems with this CFG file, when i make a new CMD line it show up waht to enter -m and -r but when i click save it makes more of the line "-r -m mmrussia 3 -r mmrussia.txt -m -m mmrussia 3 -r mmrussia.txt" is what i get, idk how to solve this.

EDIT - I fixed it, under Custom Command Line it stood -m %usercmdline% -r %usercmdline% but it must only be %usercmdline%

Edited by gamedude

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use