Nothing is happening (autocreate)

Dan321

Hello,

At the moment I have set my billing system (whmcs), back to standard tcadmin, as advanced isn't working. However this way I don't think it is possible to have a dropdown menu with the amount of slots. This is the reason I want tcadmin_advanced to work.

I have uploaded default_values.php (and other files), and not changed a thing.

I understand you have to create a configurable option, which I did. I then went back to module settings, selected tcadmin_advanced, selected the configurable options for slots at the drop down part of the slots section. The rest I left blank (apart from datacenter and game id), as I didn't understand what I needed to create. Would this make it not work?

Basically, it is not automatically setting up the product, and even when I go to accept the order and run module create, its not setting it up. When I actually look at the order, it has a randomly generated password, but no username.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

• 2 years later...

Archived