Domain

elite90

Pro: advertising, ability to change IP without notifing customer, might be easier for customer to remember.

cons: negative image/advertising, management of nameserver, point of failure, increased connection time as domain has to be resolved to IP first, increased management needed in tcadmin.

Not so sure I understand what you would want todo that for? Are you planning on giving your users access to the hardware? Or do you have a large support team?

I really don't see any pros for this industry. Typically you would utilize this on a much larger scale business, or network. Such as a school? Where you have tons of kids logging on and off...

Not so sure I understand what you would want todo that for? Are you planning on giving your users access to the hardware? Or do you have a large support team?

I really don't see any pros for this industry. Typically you would utilize this on a much larger scale business, or network. Such as a school? Where you have tons of kids logging on and off...

You do have a ton of kiddies putting in support tickets LOL ;)

To make things clearer in the future please make sure you mention Windows Active Directory, Domain Controller, etc. This might help with managing say 200-1000+ servers if you want to integrate the management and security of them into other Microsoft Products like System Center Operations Manager, Forefront and WSUS.

Archived