The boys from Mexico are at it again

SickPuppy

blocked several countries IP's (even if they can use proxy) due to that. Got ways less fraud orders now.

We actually get customers from Mexico so I don't want to ban IP addresses by country. SWAT 4 is a popular game south of the border. The CC processor is identifying the orders as fraud. It is more of a nuisance than anything else.

• 3 weeks later...

Thats odd -- I never have any problem with my swat4 customers...I've been providing SWAT4 for people for a long time, and majority of them are mexican..It's huge down there...

What makes you think they are all fradulent?

Because they use a CC with an American address and almost all of them are showing the same location state. The IP and billing address along with the phone number we call do not match. One guy we called didn't know they had his card number.

Looks like you are maybe are being targetted then. Possible a few fakes slipped through, and they told all thier friends, kinda like the prepaid phonecards used to be back in the day :) . I honestly never have any issues with that. I have multiple swat4 1.0 and 1.1 services running and all pay promptly tbh..knock on wood :)

Still would love todo a gsp blacklist :}

Thats odd -- I never have any problem with my swat4 customers...I've been providing SWAT4 for people for a long time, and majority of them are mexican..It's huge down there...

What makes you think they are all fradulent?

The address they use to order the server is a U.S. address but the IP is always from Tijuana

Archived