Player Activity

bullfrog3459

I Thank Luis for 2 great pages, playeractivity.aspx and the custom page that we can make into a page for our tcadmin, however, i have one slight issue.

<form action="<url to this page>/playeractivity.aspx" method="get" target="foo" onSubmit="window.open('', 'foo', 'width=695,height=300,status=yes,resizable=no,scrollbars=no')">
Game Server IP: <input type="text" name="ip"><br />
Game Server Port: <input type="text" name="port"><br />
Days: <select name="days">
<option value="1">1 Day</option>
<option value="3">3 Days</option>
<option value="5">5 Days</option>
<option value="7">7 Days</option>
<option value="15">15 Days</option>
<option value="30">30 Days</option>
</select><br />
<input type="submit" value="Submit">
</form>

Now when i go to add this to the custom aspx page that Luis gave us in the "custom code section" this form doesn't work; all it does is just refresh the page. I have this on a html and have tested this form on php and it works, but im lacking in asp.net/VB.

Below is the code that i have for the custom page that auto fills in the server ip and port:

<form action="<url to this page>/playeractivity.aspx" method="get" target="foo" onSubmit="window.open('', 'foo', 'width=450,height=300,status=yes,resizable=no,scrollbars=no')">
Game Server IP: <input type="text" name="ip" value="<%=Me.SelectedService.ServerIP %>"><br />
Game Server Port: <input type="text" name="port" value="<%=Me.SelectedService.ServerPort %>"><br />
Days : <select name="days">
<option value="1">1 Day</option>
<option value="3">3 Days</option>
<option value="5">5 Days</option>
<option value="7">7 Days</option>
<option value="15">15 Days</option>
<option value="30">30 Days</option>
</select><br />
<input type="submit" value="Submit" runat="server">
</form>

What do i need to do to make this work? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Jeremiah Shinkle

Archived