token add

gemcneill

I am having an issue after updating to the latest version. A customer states he no longer has access to the server as an admin. So I tried to make a new token and got this error

The new admin token could not be created.

I tried to create a new token on another virtual server on the same master server and I was able to, so it is specific to his virtual server. I can just delete his server and create a new one but I would rather not do this. Is there a way I can fix this?

INSERT INTO "perm_server_group" VALUES(SID,SGID,0,'i_client_modify_power',75,0,0);
INSERT INTO "perm_server_group" VALUES(SID,SGID,0,'i_needed_modify_power_client_modify_power',75,0,0);
INSERT INTO "perm_server_group" VALUES(SID,SGID,0,'i_needed_modify_power_client_needed_modify_power',75,0,0);
INSERT INTO "perm_server_group" VALUES(SID,SGID,0,'i_needed_modify_power_channel_create_modify_with_codec_latency_factor_min',75,0,0);
INSERT INTO "perm_server_group" VALUES(SID,SGID,0,'i_needed_modify_power_channel_modify_codec_latency_factor',75,0,0);

2nd page from this thread http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthread.php?t=55002&page=2

There are quite a few that are having problems with this release. I haven't had any and I've got some servers from versions 5 on and others that started in between that and version 20. I don't have much to offer you other than this thread and the above.

Archived