Number of servers/players etc script

SystemOAD

Hi,

I have searched the forums and found some threads but they are all old so thought it would be best for me to start a fresh thread to get some links or names to scripts for this that are up-to-date.

Basically I need a script to post the number of servers etc I have running, these are what I need the script to post on my site, number of:

Game Servers,

Game Slots,

Voice Servers,

Clan Sites,

Dedicated Servers, (dedi and vps are extras if I can get them included :))

VPS servers

If you have an uptodate script to do this would you mind sharing please? Or if there is not a script to do this I am willing to pay for a custom coded script if need be but if this is the case there will be more I would like added to it so it would have to be coded so I can make changes at a later date.

I only need a script to post this info on the top right of my site as you can see at http://www.gameserverslive.co.uk I have the area ready for where this is to go. I do NOT need/want the script to post all my servers info on my site, just the number in the top of the banner please.

Thank you for your time,

Nath

i used this:

http://clientforums.tcadmin.com/showthread.php?t=620&highlight=tcphp

For grabbing total number of Game servers online, Very simple and easy to impliment.

Should also work for total slots and voice servers. Its just a case of changing a setting for which table to grab the details from in the database.

Not sure if the same can be done for the rest (if the information is in a mysql database them im sure its possible...)

I Don't have a working example at the moment as i've just re-built my website and have not got round to implimenting it yet as i am going to Gloss it up a bit

Effectively it just returns a number on a page which i then called to where i wanted it using php Include.

Archived