rFactor

I have some few question about this game and if some of you could guide me, it would be very nice.

1) First of all, does this game need the CD to create a dedicated server? I look at the post from Jason and it give back to a link for there patch.

2) Is it a RAM/CPU hug or its a good game to host?

3) Does some have a good working TCAdmin config files for it?

4) Do you have some advise before hosting this game?

I know some of you will say, check out all the post in the forum ... and i did it ... but since there old, i prefer asking people here and have a better idea.

Thanks guy's

Ozan

1. No, download the rfactor, it contains the dedicated files.

2. Around 40mb's when empty, don't know when full.

3. Current tcadmin config works fine.

4. It has a lot of mods, like web stats for which you'll need IIS

hope it helps.

I have some few question about this game and if some of you could guide me, it would be very nice.

1) First of all, does this game need the CD to create a dedicated server? I look at the post from Jason and it give back to a link for there patch.

2) Is it a RAM/CPU hug or its a good game to host?

3) Does some have a good working TCAdmin config files for it?

4) Do you have some advise before hosting this game?

I know some of you will say, check out all the post in the forum ... and i did it ... but since there old, i prefer asking people here and have a better idea.

Thanks guy's

Ozan

1. There is a dedicated server exe included with the download

2. The CPU load and RAM usage is not bad but it will use a lot of bandwidth when full.

3. The config we have posted works fine.

4. The game has some issues when creating MODS and loading tracks. If you don't know how to set them up it can be a problem.

Archived