Arma2 patch 1.07

Dimitri, for your information these missions are standard with ArmA II and work with Combined Operations when setup correctly.

UTES

-War Welcome

Chernarus

-Deathmatch

-Detector

-Close Quarter Battle

-Civil War

-Superpowers

-When Diplomacy Fails

All three of the servers that have Roxservers in their name are showing Utes and Chernarus but are not displaying any of the above Arma2 missions therefore they aren't running true Combined Operations.

You can see a CO server by searching LowPingGameServers.com Combined Operations San Jose and that server you can play any of the standard ArmA II missions or any of the new OA missions.

I'd share how to do this but it took a few days of constantly testing and trying different things to get it done. So far I haven't seen any other servers that are running it correctly so I'm going to hold out for now. Dimitri, your cpu guide would be a good trade for this information though if your interested and you have my email.

Dimitri, for your information these missions are standard with ArmA II and work with Combined Operations when setup correctly.

UTES

-War Welcome

Chernarus

-Deathmatch

-Detector

-Close Quarter Battle

-Civil War

-Superpowers

-When Diplomacy Fails

All three of the servers that have Roxservers in their name are showing Utes and Chernarus but are not displaying any of the above Arma2 missions therefore they aren't running true Combined Operations.

You can see a CO server by searching LowPingGameServers.com Combined Operations San Jose and that server you can play any of the standard ArmA II missions or any of the new OA missions.

I'd share how to do this but it took a few days of constantly testing and trying different things to get it done. So far I haven't seen any other servers that are running it correctly so I'm going to hold out for now. Dimitri, your cpu guide would be a good trade for this information though if your interested and you have my email.

fyi I got no server running combined with roxservers.com as name, only OA standalone.

I provide arma2 standard servers + arma2 OA servers on which you can install arma2 contents to get it combined but thats facultative.

I just installed the facultative patch I provide on my standalone OA demo server to make it combined and I got those missions working now. so my setup is fine.

So basically I already had it working, only difference between you and me is that by default my servers are standalone, combined only requires customers to click on install combined mod.

And for those who wana know how to make it well thats just as I said, you only have to put arma2 contents (addons, dta, keys folders) at the root of your OA server and thats it, nothing else to edit, not even command line.

edit : took me a few minutes to figure it out so if your technicians spent days consider getting new ones :) Im available ;)

I take it you weren't unfortunate enough to have the lousy Steam version of the game on release. It took many quite awhile to get that bridged and when I did we dropped it for the lack of the server executable and the patching pain that it would become later and picked it up through SprocketIdea which is the slowest site to download from if your not in the EU.

and whats the trick on the steam version?

and what the all is the difference between OH Standalone and Combined Operations?!

Iam a little confused with that 2 games lol.... hope u can help me...

just read the BI forums, doesnt take long and u will learn everything you need to properly host the game.

Do not even try to host it if you didnt go through the main topics else you will get customers asking for a refund. Theres nothing really complicated but you have to know the basics.

Standalone is OA standalone, combined is OA+Arma2.

Archived