Its amazing!

attack1

my game server page

http://attackgaming.com/index.php?page=gameservers

Recon Gamings page

http://recongaming.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=128&Itemid=56

** NOTE site was changed shortly after this post. The images that were being shown as ripped are the pay now buttons and other images we made. Nothing was said about game images. I didnt get a screen shot of the one I originally posted about. Issue resolved. **

geeez at least change the font color! the buttons on our site were custom made. Notice they even copied the game images. I know its all out there to be copied but change it up a little. lol

• 1 month later...

Your right, It is amazing. It looks nothing like your gameservers page. Looks similar to yours and most of the GSP's out there. If you notice the font color, it goes with the rest of the site..so..lol. Find something better to do than going around to other sites and complaining on a public forum like this one. You dont see any dividing lines in Recon Gaming game server page and the buttons are different to order. Just did a google search and found two similar to yours and Holy Cow!!! The page looks like gameservers page to. OMG!! Is business doing that bad for you Attack1?

To all three of you, obviously the site has changed entirely since my post ... thanks anyway for the negativity. Before the change it was identical in a lot of ways, I will leave it at that. Business is fine tjmartin ty for asking.

To all three of you, obviously the site has changed entirely since my post ... thanks anyway for the negativity. Before the change it was identical in a lot of ways, I will leave it at that. Business is fine tjmartin ty for asking.

I personally wasn't meaning any disrespect, I simply didn't notice any differences. If the site was changed by the time I looked at it, then whoops! (In the future you should Screenshot the page with the URL visible and the date/timestamp visible in the image---These are very useful for proof of DMCA complaint)

Though again, I would still just stick to a DMCA and take care of it. Any company that produces their own content is going to have that content ripped by someone at some point or another, the trick is how well your fraud/property rights team/skillset is.

It is illegal to copy/use someone elses content without their prior consent and authorization, and you have the right to have any copied content removed immediately. Period!

adamnp,

ty, the post was over a month old and I should have taken a screen shot as opposed to just linking to it. I wasn't referring to you when I mentioned negativity.

tjmartin: do I know you? you seem to be upset with me for some reason. Are you with Recon Gaming? just curious as to you attitude on this thread. I was not out of line posting in this forum.

Thank you (this issue is spilled milk for us)

We do not know each other and I am with Recon Gaming. I built that gaming page and had nothing to do with yours at all. The images I use are all over the net and none were copyrighted. As far as the font color goes, it matches the site..have a look around. I made the page using old school html editor called Frontpage and have been using since our site was Joomla. I later merged it into this new site template using Dreamweaver. So I take offense when people start talking about ripping from your site. I made those images in several colors and are different from yours. Thats what pisses me off. The layout was made up from a few other sites as stated earlier so I guess you got the same idea as them. correct? As far as out of line by posting this, you were out of line. You never came to me and asked me personally. You just assumed that I RIPPED your site and just had to post here in Fraud Prevention...Hmmm, well lets see. Your page looks like gameservers and counterstrike.com, so who ripped from who. Why did you fail to mention them and just had to point out us? This is why I am upset.

Archived