Call of Duty World at War Server Files

stealthservers

I was hoping someone could offer me a link to LINUX world at war files. I know not many tcadmin users run Linux servers, but I thought I'd give it a go. If no one has the Linux files just the core files from the CD would help as well. I will happily pay for bandwidth.

Thanks, Brad

That is not legal, I hope you understand that :)

Buy a game, upload it to server

EDIT: you will need just Linux executable files, most of other are same as for windows

Actually it quite is the opposite. It is very legal to share the linux bins, as they are freely distributed...havent used them in awhile, but hit me up on msn or email and i can shoot you to several places that have the linux files you need to run a dedicated server.

As far as buy the game and upload it to a server, yes that works well with windows servers, not with linux. Hence the reason why codwaw files were close to 1.4-1.7 gb dedicated servers back in the 1.0 days and im sure they are just as big if not bigger for the patches and later releases.

Archived