There are no game files installed on this server

Gleedo

Hello,

Our tcadmin has been working fine, but I now get the following error when I go to create a new server:

There are no game files installed on this server.

That's after selecting Master Server and waiting for it to come back with the list of installed games to select from.

I have searched these forums, but have found nothing, so sorry if this has already been answered before :|:

Any help appreciated

Hello,

Our tcadmin has been working fine, but I now get the following error when I go to create a new server:

There are no game files installed on this server.

That's after selecting Master Server and waiting for it to come back with the list of installed games to select from.

I have searched these forums, but have found nothing, so sorry if this has already been answered before :|:

Any help appreciated

in ur server settings make sure the path to gameinstalls is correct (by default it is c:\GameInstalls\

then make sure that your master is set to be master file server or that its set to use files from a file server configured properly.

edit : if it was working before maybe you have edited something by accident so double check

Archived