WHMCS Modules - Upgrade/Downgrade Options

shawn

Alright so a client can upgrade/downgrade configurable options on existing services in WHMCS, such as slots and location. I've been testing this on a voice server and for some reason it isn't automating it. When the client upgraded the # of slots I had to click "Change Package" on the client's service page in the whmcs admin and then it had tcadmin change the slots. But when the client changed the server location/datacenter using this method, it seems it did not work.

Does it work for location/datacenter?

Is there anyway to automate this process?

Why can't this be automated using the upgrade/downgrade options in the client's login in WHMCS? Admins can move a server from one machine to another without losing the data (in tcadmin).

And what about the slots? Is there anyway to make it so WHMCS tells TCAdmin to modify the slots as soon as they do the upgrade/downgrade option and pay any invoices generated from the upgrade/downgrade? The only way I could get it to work was an admin logging into WHMCS and clicking Change on the TCAdmin module options.

Very weird, I am using the tcadmin_advanced module... it's working with automatic setup. But upgrading/downgrading the slots isn't automated. The only way I got it to work is by logging into whmcs' admin and clicking Change.

Archived