User account lists local IP

L3gacy

I am new to TCAdminand have just recently created a test account for America's Army 3. I have opened all of the ports listed on the AA FAQs page and the port generated by TCA in both the Windows Firewall and the router/hardware firewall. I still am unable to see the server in the in-game server list. I don't know whether this is an issue with TCA or not. However, while trying to track down the problem I have noticed that the Connection Info and FTP IS are listed as the server's local address (192.168.0.6) instead of the external IP. How is the user supposed to use the FTP or specify the game address? Is there any way to fix this? I have submitted a support ticket as well but haven't heard back yet.

Edit: As I'm sure you're aware the screencap is of the test user's login.

TCAdmin_incorrect_IP.jpg.df03cea5b74a0408e8f2028d6ec9fe90.jpg

I have found the issue with the IP and it is corrected. To anyone else with this issue here is the reply from the support ticket:

To make TCAdmin show the public IP go to System Settings > Servers. Select Configure IPs from the list. Select the IP 192.168.0.6. In the hostname field enter the public IP.

Archived