L4D2 ignores Slots amount

L3gacy

I have imported the game configuration for Left 4 Dead 2 from http://clientforums.tcadmin.com/showthread.php?t=6329.There is no cmd line builder even after turning it on. Also, when I try to view the default config file all I see is a link of where it is on the server. I cannot open or edit it from within TCAdmin. When a server is created it forces it at maxplayers 18 even when setup as a different slot value. Every othr game server is working correctly except for this one. Does anyone have any ideas why it's doing this?

I don't know the specifics of this game server and how many slots you can or can't have. Interestingly enough though, even though the server console output says 18 players the status script on the website only detects it as 4 slots. What mod might this be to increase it past 4 slots? I will see if I can figure his out.

Archived