Rfactor config help plz

thunder

Hello good, I've been looking in the forum and have seen several rfactor settings, which of all advise me?

any is good but the best is the one you make by yourself ;)

not to mention this game is not that simple to setup (not to mention hotlaps part) so you better get familiar with its config by making it yourself imo.

• 2 weeks later...

I have configured hotlap for an autosetup at server creation. Helping you on that would take a while but if you install it on demand for your customers thats pretty much easy. basically you only have to install it and use a different port for the wrapper for each server.

If you are interested in the auto setup feature I could consider writing a guide just like the ones I already wrote (check sig) but I ll do that only if theres a demand for this feature

Did you check the sticky thread named "Sticky: Game Configs" for an rFactor config.

HotLaps will not work with a config like games do. You will have to create a file to allow your customers to use the service correctly. If you don't you will have to start and stop it for changes to take affect and for the program to record data correctly.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use