mysql Server

Guest thrashers

Guest thrashers

I have a mysql server and have not purchase TCAdmin and i would like to know how does it work. A master server is required for one dedicated server and my question is if i would run 2 game servers and i would have to buy 2 remote servers?

Guest Unregistered

Sorry let me rephraze if a master server is used for a dedicated server.

1.Then a remote server is its sub users?

2.and if i were to come up with 4 servers i have to purchase a remote serer for each server?

3.Mysql database is just to place one file? which is going to cost how much space?

Master server contains of the whole Tcadmin website used for your clients to login and control their game servers.

You can install unlimited game server on the machine which has Master server license installed.

For every additional machine you rent / buy / colocate you need to rent / buy a remote server license which is linked to the master server.

The whole purpose of the master server is to control all the dedicated machines through one user interface.

Archived