And just when you thought it was safe..

Defcon|Rich

I usually could care less about what everyone else is doing but someone pointed me to this "announcement" and sorry but I just couldn't resist.. This is just way over the top...

<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td class="SmallText">Quote:</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">

Buffalo, NY - March 23, 2006 - Velocity Servers Corporation, a world leader in hosting solutions, announced today its intentions to expand its presence to Atlanta, Georgia. Company executives are excited to bring Velocity's already respected brand to a new market. The new location is scheduled to be available by the second quarter of the 2006. Velocity Servers CTO, Gary Stanley issued a statement which can be read Here.

</td></tr></table>

Come on.. A room in your mom's house doesn't exactly qualify as "Corporate Headquarters"..

I'd love to sit in on a board meeting.. "Ok guys, Should we lower our slot prices to .50 or stay at $1.00?????"

"Ummmm.. Sorry to interrupt but the CTO's mom is on line 1"

God... You sell a few game servers and all the sudden your Donald Trump..

• 2 years later...

Archived