3 Sales Pre-Questions......

papillon

Hi,

*Which OS better for gaming, Linux or Windows?

This question really says you need to learn more before you start spending money on software. TcAdmin won't do it for you, you need to know how to run the game servers first. TcAdmin provide an interface for your customers (or clan members) to control the game without having to have remote desktop access.

The answer to the question is whichever OS you know best. The power behind Linux is its total customization ability, but this is also its biggest hurdle. If your a true Linux administrator or have one on your staff its a stellar OS for the games that support it, but if you aren't and don't plan to hire one I'd stick to Windows. Out of the box Windows is better, but you are limited on ability to truly tweak windows. Also I haven't run across any games that don't have Windows files, I have run across games without Linux files.

Archived