Removing Disabled/Unknown Status Servers

integrapynoy

you may want to reconsider that

if your customers have overdue invoice or modified status/slots accidentally and get their server suspended it will be removed from list making them think their server is gone.

If you got a machine under maintenance its servers will bu "unknown" but ur customers will again think their server is gone.

If you want to "see" only working servers just order them by status

you may want to reconsider that

if your customers have overdue invoice or modified status/slots accidentally and get their server suspended it will be removed from list making them think their server is gone.

If you got a machine under maintenance its servers will bu "unknown" but ur customers will again think their server is gone.

If you want to "see" only working servers just order them by status

Yeah i kn ow i can put them in a status order but i just wanted to see if theres another way.

No these users dont even exist, as in their folder in /userfiles/ doesnt have anything in there. Either service was terminated or cancelled. Just wanted to find a way to perminantly remove them from the list.

Archived