The Way She Goes

Jesse

You're going to have to explain the "how is that".

And I think I get what you're nipping at and really I'm fine with any host as long as they answer their phone during normal business and into gaming hours. Some ranked providers don't even have a phone number visible on their website, like I'm not sure how you get a license without a phone number on the site. There isn't near as many companies out in real life as online that actually don't answer the phone when potential customers call... forget conversion rates on a webpage - some sites convert up to 90% of customers that pick up the phone and call them (taken from an INC.com article). So why the heck wouldnt every site have a phone number with someone who answers the phone for as many hours of the day as possible. Its negligence like that among other things that cause many many many e-businesses to fail.

As you know game server clients switch providers like its their job because most places start off nice and support driven then fail to keep up the pace as everyone most recently saw with Xfactor. Any companies still around for the beginning have always had the support needed to run a business long term... it's no mystery why start-ups in business fail so often but the GSP marketplace is the best example for this.

Did phone work for you? I'm curious as to how you failed since you post often on here your very sound practices about how business should be run and who will be successful because of that.

Still waiting on an answer as to whether you'd exclude yourself from being able to open up shop...again...

I wouldn't say DCH was a fail because I grew it from 2 rented machines which I grew to 300 customers and 10 owned machines

What would you consider failing, say losing your customers, liquidating your assets at a fraction of the cost, trying to sell your website, just what is your

definition of failed.

Creating a company, growing a company, and running a successful company are not the same.

Your definition of failure must differ considerably from the common.

fail?ure noun \ˈfāl-yər\

Definition of FAILURE

1a : omission of occurrence or performance; specifically : a failing to perform a duty or expected action <failure to pay the rent on time> b (1) : a state of inability to perform a normal function <kidney failure> — compare heart failure (2) : an abrupt cessation of normal functioning <a power failure> c : a fracturing or giving way under stress <structural failure>

2a : lack of success b : a failing in business : bankruptcy

3a : a falling short : deficiency <a crop failure> b : deterioration, decay

4: one that has failed

Download a business plan and complete it in entirety. If you manage to do that thoroughly and accurately then I'd say you might be on your way to successfully run a company. Until then, stick to school.

Archived