Swat4 - stetchkov syndicate

sArAkUzZa

You could insert in cfg "only use server primary IP" marked :)

I tried with proclan config but server still do not respond to query, I do no what can be wrong, really running out of ideas now :/

This is command line: .....GameServers\TC86147533657087428655737\ContentExpansion\System\Swat4XDedicatedServer.exe -server -port=10480

server is working, I connected to it sucessfuly but issue is with tcadmin query. Server do not respond to TCA query request and after x times server gets stopped (although connectable and working)

So only thing I have to watch is actually how to stop query for only that game

Have idea??

Use google translator on all those .br sites that offer info on the game. Majority of those guys got that game figured out to the T. Thats how I learned how to get all that crap working. What a pain in the ass that game is.

Whats your outstanding issues atm?

-Adam

This is the error and it is caused by a port conflict

Warning: GAMESPY: Unable to initialize the qr2 SDK

Maybe someone will know how to fix it, can't find much on the Internet about it except that it is a port issue.

Edited by SickPuppy

This is the error and it is caused by a port conflict

Maybe someone will know how to fix it, can't find much on the Internet about it except that it is a port issue.

use tcpview to see which ports are used (and by which process) and which ports are free.

then double check your default config files for the ports

If game port is 10480 query port will be always game port +1 so...

• Game Port 10480
  • Query Port 10481

Set +1 port in TCAdmin and it will work properly and be sure that your client don't change in Swat4DedicatedServerX.ini the query line. Same if they use 10480 and 10481 for webadmin, php server query monitor etc. There is no need to setup cmd lines.

Edited by revhosting

This is the error on the server:

This is a port conflict, QR2 communication protocol, but I don't think it is related to the Game Port or Query Port

I tested several different Game Port and Query Port combinations on his Master Server.

I started at 10480 and went all the way up to 10980 in increments of 100, nothing worked. I then went from 11000 up to 11500 in increments of 20 and still nothing.

I am sure I could solve this issue but it will take time and require an intrusive scan into your system. It will require software installation and reboots. It is going to be hard to do with all of the game servers you have running on the box. I would recommend just not running SWAT on the server.

If you want I can take another look at it this weekend, just let me know when.

Edited by SickPuppy

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use