AoWC being tacky as usual

CrimsonGT

Business as usual within the GSP industry.

It's my last day today working in this trade its been a long haul had its ups and downs from 2000 - 2010 lucky for me I have experience and qualifications in other areas too.

If I get time I shall contribute to the community abit more.

Good luck in getting that resolved.

Business as usual within the GSP industry.

It's my last day today working in this trade its been a long haul had its ups and downs from 2000 - 2010 lucky for me I have experience and qualifications in other areas too.

If I get time I shall contribute to the community abit more.

Good luck in getting that resolved.

Where did you work?

Been trying to help the new owners of XFactor get everything back into good running order over the last couple of weeks, and now we have clients left and right submiting tickets about this asking if we are affiliated with AoWC.

http://forums.artofwarcentral.com/showthread.php?p=8144#post8144

Not sure it gets anymore tacky than this :roll:

There about as bad as GS when it comes to customer service. Strange we get old gamers from them that say they were there for years and finally got tired of the crap. Me personally it would only take a month to move on if it's that bad.

There about as bad as GS when it comes to customer service. Strange we get old gamers from them that say they were there for years and finally got tired of the crap.

With the amount of customers I saw switching from AOWC with the same attitude I should have created a coupon code at the time. Maybe everyone should create a coupon code for users switching from AOWC - just to thank them for there "tackiness".

Archived