Looking to get back into the Industry (Employment)

Bryce

So after a bit of a break from my last position I ready to get back into the Game Server hosting industry. Not sure how many of you recognize the name, but I have been working in the industry for coming up on 5 years now , so I have had quite a bit of experience in Game Server hosting. This is just a vague overview of my experiences, please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Experience:

- Windows Server 2003 OS

- Windows Server 2008 OS

- IIS

- TCAdmin Control Panel (Large Amount of Experience)

- Installation and Support of various games. (Can Provide a List if Requested)

- WHMCS

- Client Exec

- Basic CPanel and Basic Linux

I have experience working for many different hosting companies, and I can provide multiple references upon request.

Resume:

Please contact me to provide a detailed resume of my experience and references.

Requested Pay:

I am very flexible on the pay. I am willing to work for an agreed upon ?probationary? period with no pay, then moving to either a salary basis or per incident basis.

Contact Information:

If you would like for me to send you details about anything mentioned above, please either reply to this post, PM me, or email me at b-cuomo@hotmail.com.

MSN: b-cuomo@hotmail.com

AIM: b-cuomo@hotmail.com

Phone: (Can be provided upon request)

Thank You.

Archived