monday night combat

teammike

Hello everyone!

I am new at this forum and recently started playing Monday Night Combat. It is a great game and i would like to try hosting a private MNC Blitz and public/private Crossfire server. However i need to have a config file which i cannot find. Could anyone direct me to where i can find the config file or if possible send me a config file?

Thank you in advance.

TeamMike

wow. I came here looking for something and managed to help someone else instead! Excellent :)

teammike, see the attached config file I've generated based on the Monday night install I got working with TCAdmin

its not completely finished as I haven't had an opportunity to get all the avail options in place

so far as I can tell MNC currently doesn't support server.cfg files etc so its a case of building the command line parameters to work

so far I've added the ability to change server description, minimum slots to start and sniper limit (I dislike snipers in this game).

I'll upload an updated one once I have more options or if MNC update to allow config files (fingers crossed) but this should get you started

Monday Night Combat.txt

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use