[For Hire] Need a script to put info off a site into excel

Jesse

Looking to pay someone for a simple script to grab a list of phone numbers, place of business, website address etc. off of a directory site and put it into a nice spreadsheet. This is not for an e-mail spam list (lol).

Required signed NDA.

Please contact me with an amount it will cost via,

1-877-XILOOM-2

jesse@xiloom.com

Thanks.

Is the directory site in HTML? Stripping HTML tags is messy, even in perl

Ever looked at iMacros plug-in for Firefox? I was considering using that as I'd used it before to automate sending some reminders every night. It would use the same principle of reading (and in this case copying) the "next" column in the row until the end of that row then skip to the next row which is defined by looking for <div> or <tr><td>* (*if the site uses tables). Once it hits the end of that grid it stops the loop and looks for an index number for the next page that is the current page + 1. Then it would loop through all the index number until stopping at the final number (no more subsequent numbers occur).

Archived