Desprate help needed.

jsjsev

Hi all.

Been snoozing around here for little seen bunch of good guys here.

This is my story, I got a GSP as well. Been running it since 2007.

It had it moments with going bad till good with 2 locations in EU till bad again.

The bills for me personally is to big to handle, and 13 customers divided on team speak and game servers is to little to pay the bills.

Not asking for money.... I'm asking if anyone could be interested to buy current company or withdraw the customers to your company?

(yeah I'm legit if anyone asks... won't show my website or company name before a real interest has been provided for safety of my GSP's name and well the customers.)

This moment value is, good looking website (in source files there is also flash website and yeah so on n on.)

The server is a Dell P1950 III with these specs: 2.5 GHz x 8 Intel, 8 GB ram, 15k rpm 150 GB x 2 HDD's, windows 64-bit standard.

Dunno the value, most of it is in the server, as it did cost euros 2500 brand new, its located in Germany Frankfurt at a collocation.

Estimated value maybe around 12-1500 euros with website.

Well it's a hard business so if you don't got a good capital or can manage the loss, wouldn't recommend it at all..

Regards, jsjsev

Very hard business, Curious -- Could you email me with what DC the server is located in in Frankfurt? I may be interested in the machine if its in a suitable DC, and you can find a home for the customers.

adam at ritmohost dot com

If NDA is required I will sign it.

Thanks!

-Adam

Sent you a mail SickPuppy.

I wait selling before all who is interested have got the info they require, then I'll go from there :)

Anyone know how to do a safe sale with this? like Paypal can be used from the buyer, but me who sell wanna do this safe too.

Thanks for the interest here tho, I knew this was a forum with decent people :)

There is no current bids yet.

The Windows version is 2003 standard 64-Bit, correct.

The price per month at current colo is 99 euros. If you can afford long (12 months) subscriptions they do give discount for that up to 20%.

You can find cheaper, and I've tried cheaper ones in Germany, they did not meet my requirements so have changed few collocations few times till I got to the current one which is very good.

Anyone know how to do a safe sale with this? like Paypal can be used from the buyer, but me who sell wanna do this safe too.

Transactions like this really should be handled by an escrow company it keeps both parties honest. I realize everyone seems to ignore them or hate them because they add a small percentage to cover their time but it keeps everyone honest.

Archived