supported games probliom

hi i am new to tcadmin need a bit of help pls

i check what games are supported eg System Settings then supported games it gives me 4 pages of the games so i have gone to make a new game server but i only see two there eg cod4 and codwaw how do i get to see the rest of the games that are supported i am the main admin

You need to system settings and then supported games and create/upload game configurations for the types of games you want to run.

You then need to go onto the machine(s) and setup the proper file structure to correspond to your location as setup in system settings and then servers on the panel. For me its (C:\Gamefiles\...) But it can be anything you want and I think the default might have changed over the years. Each game will need to have its own folder inside of the previous folder like (C:\Gamefiles\cstrike\...) the folder name is setup in the before mentioned config for the game at system settings and then supported games.

thanks for your reply but how do i get them to show up when i go to Create a Game and Voice Server i am buying the d/box from a hosting company Not Renting they given me a ftp for the game files i know to put them in the gamesinstalled on c:/ drive but when i try to drag and drop i get the following error saying (could not determine the target of the Drag&Drop Operation. either the shell extension is not installed propely or you didn't drop the files into an explorer window)

i am useing filezilla they say it works for them but it dont for me

you must ope n a ticket with them.

Btw if they are sharing their COD files thats illegal.

well they are a gsp and my box is on there network i am just buying it from them to save a lot of cash i have opend a support ticket with them but i would like to learn how to do things thats what this is for !

not being rude but we all have to start some were you know i am a newbe

With dedicated servers you do not control tcadmin so therefore you can not do it. The steps I listed are the steps to get games to show up in tcadmin create a game server.

The network has little to do with ownership of game files no where in COD terms of service does it say your network. A copy is strictly for the owner, but not my argument I'll just pass the pirating information on to the respected owners.

With dedicated servers you do not control tcadmin so therefore you can not do it. The steps I listed are the steps to get games to show up in tcadmin create a game server.

The network has little to do with ownership of game files no where in COD terms of service does it say your network. A copy is strictly for the owner, but not my argument I'll just pass the pirating information on to the respected owners.

i understand what your saying but dont mark me as a pirating they are the ones who are giveing there customers the files NOT Me i will bring it up with them what you said thanks for the heads up

Archived