How much money does your GSP make you

elite90

Not sure about you guys but I made one billlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllion dollars! :)

:roll: I made one billlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllion and one dollars. You need to get your act together if you plan on staying in business. One billlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllion dollars will not get you far these days.

Why does everyone who can't earn anything have to blanket statement that no one can earn enough as a living? It amazes me at how much the company I sold was making in just 9 months with several hundred active clients and EA contracts to boot. Don't be lazy, advertise in the right ways, and be sure to offer quality amongst other things that will bring the customers your way, keep them, and promote word of mouth advertising as well and you'll succeed.

Do things half ass like most around here and well...be a complainer rather than a doer.

You noticed? I'm out since I sold out...the money wasn't near good enough for the time. However, my idea of what is worth it and the next person's are likely two very different ideas. I've done far better with brick and mortar and in comparison a service business there has similar net profit percentages. I've learned that an online service or brick and mortar are very similar creatures...the difference is that I have a solid reputation with various methods to legitimize my operation IRL and no dealing with kids living in their parent's basements.

In 9 months lpgs was grossing over $72,000 per year according to WHMCS' stats and had a net profit margin of approximately 38% which equates to approximately $2,300 monthly profit which is quite accurate. This was accomplished whilst renting dedicated machines from a reseller of Jon's. That equates to a real network and top of the line equipment and the growth charts were exploding.

That's me in a nutshell with lpgs. However, I worked my ass off, networked, built a very solid reputation, and had word of mouth advertising in overdrive and I paid for advertising on a single site only.

Let's look at HC then...You were in business around 3 years at the point where I sold. You told me you had less than 100 clients (far less than half of lpgs) and this was after you had already bought several others. Put your figures where your mouth is Edward and I sincerely doubt your numbers are better than those above and this is after you've been at it for a good amount of time.

Also, have you ever managed to become EA Ranked? I did after 4 months in business...

Alright lets all calm down.

Edward was just stating the profit margin was not so great.

$2300 would be enough to rent a house and pay for basic needs. It could be hard to live solely on that income, especially with a family.

He was instigating something that he should have left well enough alone.

Question on your income statement...being a kid (I believe your around 17 and please correct me if I'm wrong), how would you know what is or isn't a decent living especially considering the wide range of areas to live in this world and what it takes to raise a family? You can't simply focus on your parent's circumstances nor the local/county/country in which you live. You have to take a broader perspective and consider all of the possibilities. The net margin was growing a few hundred dollars per month as well and the net could have almost doubled had I colocated as well.

Point is, this is all peanuts since I was around for such a short period of time anyhow but should show what someone is capable of. However, lpgs has continued to grow considerably from what I hear and it's easy enough for someone to bust their ass and to open up the same opportunities I did. There are so many threads with so many whiners about the EA ranking and other issues that it's simply retarded to waste your breath complaining about that, stating that you can't make a living doing this, etc.

Those complaining are the ones who aren't the doers. Quit wasting resources on the negativity and just focus on getting it done. It takes drive and ambition to succeed in life whether online or not.

He was instigating something that he should have left well enough alone.

Question on your income statement...being a kid (I believe your around 17 and please correct me if I'm wrong), how would you know what is or isn't a decent living especially considering the wide range of areas to live in this world and what it takes to raise a family? You can't simply focus on your parent's circumstances nor the local/county/country in which you live. You have to take a broader perspective and consider all of the possibilities. The net margin was growing a few hundred dollars per month as well and the net could have almost doubled had I colocated as well.

Point is, this is all peanuts since I was around for such a short period of time anyhow but should show what someone is capable of. However, lpgs has continued to grow considerably from what I hear and it's easy enough for someone to bust their ass and to open up the same opportunities I did. There are so many threads with so many whiners about the EA ranking and other issues that it's simply retarded to waste your breath complaining about that, stating that you can't make a living doing this, etc.

Those complaining are the ones who aren't the doers. Quit wasting resources on the negativity and just focus on getting it done. It takes drive and ambition to succeed in life whether online or not.

That's why I stated could. Your perception on what a decent living is compared to Edwards could be completely different.

I am not taking anyone's side, we all have our own opinions/perspectives.

You noticed? I'm out since I sold out...the money wasn't near good enough for the time.

The level you achieved with LPGS in the short time it took you is impressive and what I admired the most was you knew when it was time to get out.

The key here is TIME. You can't evaluate the worth of a business based on the net operating income. You must factor in the time it takes to run the company.

$2300 a month is not bad if you are 18 years old and still living at home with mom. That is only $27600 a year. For an average size family that is close to the poverty line. The mistake most small business owners make is not accurately calculating the time they invest in the business. $2300 a month is great if you only work 20 hours a week. If you are like most one man GSPs you were putting closer to 80 or even 120 hours a week into your business.

$2300 a month will just cover my fishing trips.

Archived