Windows Server 2008 Firewall Ports

Fusion-i-Net

Hello,

This has prob been asked a million times but I cannot find any clear instructions regarding TSadmin and windows firewall 2008.

I have installed TCadmin correctly and all is working fine with the Windows Firewall disabled.

As soon as I enable it no server will connect in game.

What is the ports that i need to enable for all my Cod 4 servers and Homefront? Does it need to be inbound or outbound. Is the protocol supposed to be TCP or UDP?

I have allowed monitorservice.exe and monitorconsole.exe programs in outbound and inbound but it still causing problems. I have also tried to unblock the port only for the said game server and again still blocked.

Appreciate any advice and thank you in advance.

Monitors are for tcadmin not for the games. The games not connecting is a game issue completely unconnected to tcadmin.

Each game uses different ports and I believe both games you listed allow port to be set. (unsure on homefront as I decided it wasn't worth adding to our hosting list). Research games you intend to run and that will allow you to identify which portsthey are useing.

Archived