Random Crashes 2008

ViolentCrimes

Since I have updated 2 of my server boxes to 2008 I have been having alot of random crashes on my tf2, pvkii, zps and others servers that if I copy the entire directory and put back onto one of my boxes that still have 2003 work perfect with no crashes when I put it on 2008 it seems to crash. Has anyone had this issue before with 2008 my guess is that for some reason tcadmin monitor see the server as down and restarts it. I have no crash dumps in the logs folder during the time it happens.

• 4 weeks later...

I remember that when i had TCadmin on Win2008 server i also used to have allot of games crashing, buth even when i started them myself they crashed,

i think the problem lays within win2008 server and not really TCadmin,

try setting the game exes with Server 2003 compatebility

I think the latest update to Server 2008 causes issues with TCAdmin and Devs should start answering people in here otherwise I see no reason to keep renting this...

Interesting idea 90% of our machines are 2008 and we haven't had any issues with the latest update and tcadmin or the games listed in the first post.

Archived