Setting a payment page to create a server

PowerSeries

Hey guys, my buddies and I are starting a server selling company, and basically we're having trouble connecting the payment page to the TCAdmin to create a game server automatically upon purchase.

An example, if somebody buys a 12 slot 1000 FPS counter-strike 1.6 server from us, how would I go about having that automatically create when the payment is recieved?

You need to use one of the connection modules already created for whmcs or client exec and fill in the required data and ensure your web servers information is configured in tcadmins security to allow connection.

Or if you have your own custom written software you would need to make use of tcadmins API you can put in a support ticket and Luis will give you further details on working that end of things.

I would suggest you to take care about auto-install's if you are a beginner in game hosting.

Something could go wrong, aka server won't start or similar.

Be there at least to inspect the server status after beeing created.

Alright stu, I'll look into it. And goran, thanks for the suggestion, but we would be testing it, most definitely. And one more question - I want to make FPS a variable like slots is, but I don't know where the tcadmin web files are (unless I found them, I don't think it's the actual used webfiles though). I want to create another field, but instead of slots use FPS. It should be simple enough once I find the files, can anybody point me in the right direction?

Alright stu, I'll look into it. And goran, thanks for the suggestion, but we would be testing it, most definitely. And one more question - I want to make FPS a variable like slots is, but I don't know where the tcadmin web files are (unless I found them, I don't think it's the actual used webfiles though). I want to create another field, but instead of slots use FPS. It should be simple enough once I find the files, can anybody point me in the right direction?

just use additional command line arguments. works with both CE and whmcs

Thanks dimitri. Now the last question I have is to where the web files are saved, I want to create a frameset. the current redirect domain is

tcadmin.mydomain.com

but it doesn't mask the URL so it just redirects to

myip/tcadmin/blah blah.

The only web server I have real experience with is Abyss, this is my first time ever using IIS. Any help would be great!

Also, how do you change what the Creation email says? It took me until today to get the mailserver setup because my buddy kept slacking on giving me the webhosting login information. =x

Global template : Settings -> Plugins -> Game Server Automation

If you wan't to set welcome email different for every game you can go to Settings -> Supported Games -> Choose a game -> Slide to the bottom of the screen -> Custom Email's

Web files are at : TCAdmin Control Panel\Web\Templates\Default

Archived