Servers Not Responding - Any way to restart automatically?

NinjaNife

Well, the title really says it all.. Basically, we have several servers (for different games, MW2 being the main) that go into a "Not Responding" state, and do not send any feedback to the "Server Status and Administration" page (which is the only way to tell that the server is down besides actually trying to connect in-game).

My question is this: Is there any way for TCAdmin to detect a "Not Responding" server and restart it? I know it restarts if the server actually crashes and ends the process, but if a server is not responding the process still runs and TCAdmin does not seem to recognize it as a crashed server... Any ideas? Thanks for your help.

Brendan "NinjaNife" West

P.S.

Yes, I am definitely new to TCAdmin so I may have missed an "obvious" setting, but thought I would ask here before pulling my hair out lol. Thanks again.

Does CoD4 have the query? We are also having a few problems with CoD4 (MW2 uses most of the same protocols as well), and AA2 (America's Army).

If it is pirated any idea why they aren't being shut down? I found the information for MW2 on these forums too.. That's how I knew TCAdmin would run it. Not meaning to dispute you, just curious. Thanks for the help.

P.S.

For what it's worth, I do actually own the Steam version of MW2, just left it because of IW's complete lack of anti-cheat (yeah, VAC works a bit, but almost 1/20 of players that I see these days on the Steam MW2 are hacking, aimbots and all). Kinda ironic that I have to go to a "pirated" version to get away from the cheaters..

I think I got it guys, thanks :D It was that little option on the Plugin-Manager page.. For some reason I had always thought that was enabled by default, and didn't even think it was an option (never messed with the Plugins before now). Thanks for the help!

Archived