What led you to TCAdmin? What made you buy it?

adamnp

Lets try something a bit different, and yet productive for the software at the same time, as opposed to the cat fights like we've been reading about lately here :)

Post what originally led you to the TCAdmin product, and eventually what feature made you purchase it? Keep this simple, quick responses (no auto-biographies please)

Led to TCAdmin by Velocity-Servers panel when we were originally a customer at the getgoe.

Purchased TCAdmin due to the responsiveness and visibility of the administrators on these boards/in the public eye, the support they presented to their product. I can't stand software with dead developers.

Started hosting servers to utilise a bit of spare space on a server I had. Since I was only hosting a few servers, a panel called UGCC met my needs perfectly. However, as orders kept coming in I decided to start hosting 'properly'. I was spending a lot of time on handling billing and setting up servers with UGCC so I turned to TCAdmin (and WHMCS) to allow me to automate these mundane tasks. While i'm paying more via this method, it saves me a lot of time and effort.

Archived