Garrys mod server ?

Reck

Go study up on how to run garrysmod servers.

If you have specific questions those posts will get better responces.

Then once you know how to setup and run a garrymod server set one up at the folder location you specify in "admin settings / servers" and "admin settings / game configs" inside your tcadmin website.

Then from there your tcadmin will be able to duplicate your setup to create additional garrysmod servers from the "server setup" page in tcadmin.

Go study up on how to run garrysmod servers.

If you have specific questions those posts will get better responces.

Then once you know how to setup and run a garrymod server set one up at the folder location you specify in "admin settings / servers" and "admin settings / game configs" inside your tcadmin website.

Then from there your tcadmin will be able to duplicate your setup to create additional garrysmod servers from the "server setup" page in tcadmin.

I do know how to setup garrys mod servers. The problem is that I dont know how to use it with TCAdmin

First ensure that you downloaded and installed hldsupdatetool.

After you installed hldsupdate tool, do next :

1. Open command prompt ( cmd )

2. Navigate to the hldsupdatetool folder by using cd command like:

cd C:\hldsupdatetool

I assumed that you downloaded and installed the tool to C:\hldsupdatetool

3. By using cmd cxecute the following command to update the tool itself

hldsupdatetool

4. After the update is done, execute the following:

hldsupdatetool.exe -command update -game garrysmod -dir C:\gmod

It will take a while until the game server files are downloaded.

5. After download is done, copy the gmod folder from C:\ to Tcadmin game installs folder ( you can find out the location of GameInstalls folder by going to Tcadmin panel -> System Settings -> Servers -> click on the server you are using, the path is displayed under Game Files Path )

If that folder doesn't exist on your dedicated server you need to create it. After you created the folder and copied the game files from C:\ you can create a new server.

Go to Tcadmin panel, click Create a Game and Voice Server, selected the dedicated server and the game from the drop-down list. Fill all the necessary fields and click on "Create".

I assumed that you already have Garry's mod config loaded into Tcadmin. If you don't you can download one from Hostile Contact repo and import it by going to :

System Settings -> Supported Games -> Click on "Import" and select the extracted .txt file.

I hope this will give you some pointers how to start hosting your game servers.

Archived