[Q] Live Chat Softwares

trancemode

when livezilla first came out im pretty sure my company was the first to hook on to it or one of the first. It was a great software at the time and i have coded the entire thing to customize my site, even removing freeware etc from the chat windows. But now you have to pay for certain features which is stupid. If your getting the Stardevelopement WHMCS addon its so worth it. You get the entire program which is even integrated with whmcs cheaper then the regular price of just the desktop version alone. As well you get to use the desktop or online side of live support which is good because say you are at work or school or at the library and need to do live support. You can do it right from you website with integrated links for invoices, client details etc.

With livezilla that cant be done, and its sometimes a pain to setup.

Id say get the $6.00 month and test it for a month and if you like it defiantly get a license! Its so worth the $89

when livezilla first came out im pretty sure my company was the first to hook on to it or one of the first. It was a great software at the time and i have coded the entire thing to customize my site, even removing freeware etc from the chat windows. But now you have to pay for certain features which is stupid. If your getting the Stardevelopement WHMCS addon its so worth it. You get the entire program which is even integrated with whmcs cheaper then the regular price of just the desktop version alone. As well you get to use the desktop or online side of live support which is good because say you are at work or school or at the library and need to do live support. You can do it right from you website with integrated links for invoices, client details etc.

With livezilla that cant be done, and its sometimes a pain to setup.

Id say get the $6.00 month and test it for a month and if you like it defiantly get a license! Its so worth the $89

Thanks! that sounds good. Did you test out the mobile apps?

Any idea on those? iphone, ipad, android?

Archived