WHMCS 4.5.1 released

Flightwatch

i use the ajax, and there is no proper link to the PID (Product ID) couldent get it working just goes to the group.

something isnt right there. i dont know, i tried for a good few hours and was a nightmare.

gone back to the version before.

i use the ajax, and there is no proper link to the PID (Product ID) couldent get it working just goes to the group.

something isnt right there. i dont know, i tried for a good few hours and was a nightmare.

gone back to the version before.

You need to create these links.......

You can find the pid's/config options actually if you 'view source' in the configuration tab within whmcs for these areas (it would be nice if they were clearly displayed, however this is an easy trick to find them quickly)

example link:

https://www.mywebpage.com/order/?pid=2&configoption[71]=630&billingcycle=monthly&skip=1

simply change the 'pid' depending on your product id, and change the configoption depending on what you want for your default option.

Pretty simple to do...

I wouldn't state it doesn't work/is buggy however just because you choose not to read the documentation...... :)

Archived